Nowadays, you don’t have to be medically overweight to have body insecurities. Many of us have parts of our body that we’d like to shrink or remove, particularly loose skin. This is even more apparent if you’ve lost weight in the past, and the reward for all your hard work is loose skin where the fat was previously. Lifestyle choices can also affect the health of your skin. Sun damage, a lack of sleep and smoking can all take their toll on our skin. At Tempo Medical in Brighton, we understand the ageing process and think it’s best slowed down through non-invasive treatments, as to not disturb the skin and body any more than it needs to be. And as the technological world continues to develop and advance, various inventions and methods of weight loss are brought into the public domain.
A treatment we believe in are so proud to offer is Body Lipomassage. Lipomassage by Endermologie is a treatment which rejuvenates your skin through stimulation to produce elastin and collagen. Through a series of treatments, loose skin is tightened and appears healthier and younger through a series of body contouring. Lipomassage treatment has proven over 100 scientific studies, conducted to test the effectiveness of the treatment and we are confident that it will reduce bulges and smoothen skin to help fat loss.
What are the benefits of a Body Lipomassage?
- Unlike many cellulite removing treatments, lipomassage treatment is a non-surgical treatment which targets the area you would like treated, giving you greater results due to the localised treatment. It is non-invasive and is not a stress on the body.
- The treatment is completely painless, and many actually find it enjoyable. A chance to relax and be alone with your thoughts.
- There is no recovery period.
- Over time, many fat build-ups have become resistant to traditional weight loss methods. A great news for us is that they aren’t resistant to the lipomassage treatment.
- There is no risk of burning or irritated skin.
- If you have a healthy BMI, then traditional methods of weight loss to remove loose skin result in a loss of curves which some clients may want to avoid. Due to the localised aspect of the treatment, this will not happen with a Body Lipomassage.
- Noticeable results in your figure should appear after the very first session.
- Following the treatment, at Tempo Medical Brighton, we will flush out the toxins which are causing your bulges. This will also improve your lymphatic circulation, blood and help you to maintain your new figure.
Frequently asked questions regarding Body Lipomassage.
- How did lipomassage start?
LPG Endermologie were the first company to introduce the treatment to the market in the 1980s, travelling to the United States in the 1990s and has been used to treat cellulite and loose skin ever since. It has been hailed a complete success story.
- Can I have the treatment if I’m pregnant?
At Tempo Medical in Brighton, we do not perform the treatment on pregnant women. However, you are welcome to have the treatment 6 weeks after you have given birth to help with the removal of stretch marks.
- Should I be dieting and exercising at the same time?
Absolutely! We encourage a healthy lifestyle anyway, especially when having lipomassage treatment. Eating a varied and healthy diet will give you more impressive results and the treatment has actually been found to help you with exercise as the body can remove toxins easier.
- What should I wear for my treatment? Is it like a normal massage?
We will provide you with a full body stocking to wear whilst on the treatment table to remove your loose skin. The stocking helps the rollers move much more smoothly, making the treatment more effective.
- How can I book a consultation? And how much will that cost?
At Tempo Medical, Brighton, we offer completely free consultations!
To discuss the treatment, costing and to book your first session call Tempo Medical on 01273 660129 or email us at email@example.com.